Make sure, you are using the most recent program version.
If you still can't solve your problem, please contact our support team
Here you can find some tips and advice:
1) ABC DVD Copy can copy personally authored DVDs or movies which are not copy protected.
The laws in some countries prohibit the sale and distribution of software that removes copy protection, so we cannot integrate copy protection removal in ABC DVD Copy.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com
2) Do you have the latest version of the current software? Please visit our website http://www.ABCMedia.tv/download.htm for the latest version.
3) Do you have the latest firmware for your hardware (DVD writer)? If you are not sure, check the information on this page:
4) Did you turn off any anti-virus and other burning applications which might access the CD/DVD units at the same time?
5) Are you using appropriate media for your operation? (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM) Each format is different and can have a different behavior depending on your system. The key to a good backup is to use good media. Check if the media you are using is highly compatible with your hardware. Check this link (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdwriters) to see what users think about the hardware and media you are using. If you suddenly have problems with MMC errors, please try various media before contacting us. Also don't believe the marketing about the speed. The slower the writing speed, the better the backup.
6) Did you check the surface of the media? Check if the media to read and/or write is clean, scratch-less, not too transparent or damaged. The quality of the surface can greatly influence the overall backup process.
7) Did you let the system work quietly during the process? If you don't have problems, you can interact with your computer of course, but if you have any faulty behaviour, please do not use your system during a read/write operation!
8) Try a different unit. Even if you have a reader and a writer, the backup quality highly depends on the hardware. There are no rules about which is the best to use, you will have to try for yourself. If you have a playback problem, try to use your writer for reading first. Some units can be damn slow compared to others. The best manufacturers depending on our experience are Plextor, Lite-on (writers), LG (recent units), and Sony (DVD writers). The most problematic drives are Toshiba, old LG, Pioneer, TDK, and MSI. Of course it doesn't mean it will not work if you are using an unlisted manufacturer or model. It just means we don't know all the models and it depends on your own use of our products.
9) If your questions cannot be solved yet, please collect the following information and E-mail us. We will respond you as soon as possible: